RE: X calls

Canada has and uses CF, CH, CI, CJ, and CK. Canada also
has CG but does not use it for broadcast stations.
Canada does not have but nevertheless uses CB. I think
that CB officially belongs to Colombia.

Mexico has XE and XH. Mexico probably also has XF and XG
but does not use them for broadcast stations, just as
the US has N and AA through AM but does not use those
for broadcast stations.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205