Garrett Wollman

Garrett Wollman just called me and asked me to let the list know that he
has been hospitalized since Monday night, when he was admitted to the
MetroWest Medical Center (Framingham Union Hospital) with appendicitis. His
appendix was removed Tuesday morning, and he's now recovering and expects
to be out of the hospital on Friday.

If you post something to the list and don't see it here, you'll just have
to be patient; he doesn't have access to his computer there, and I can't do
list-admin duties either. In the meantime, please wish him a speedy recovery!

-s