what is WWZN's nightime power?????

We all the know the Globe's wonderful track record in
reporting on the radio......so I take this snippet
with a grain of salt

<snip>WWZN general manager Mike Kellogg also saw good
things as the ratings for ''The McDonough Group''
moved up from a 1.7 to a 2.3 in the winter book,
getting into the playing field of Boston radio at No.
17. The number was achieved despite winter darkness
cutting the signal back to 5,000 watts at dark and
only a month of having Eddie Andelman's show as a
lead-in.<snip>

(entire article can be found on link below)
http://www.globe.com/dailyglobe2/123/sports/Neumeier_set_for_another_Run+.shtml