Re: your mail

I'm somewhat familiar with the Tampa Bay area and I
don't think that Mulberry is just east of Tampa. I was
in Tampa less than two weeks ago and stayed in north
Tampa or Temple Terrace. My mom lives in an assisted-
living facility just east of Temple Terrace in
Thonotosassa. I never heard of Mulberry. There is an AM
760 in Brandon, which is east of Tampa (I think the
calls are WBDN; the station programs in Spanish). WBDN
runs 10 kW-D/1 kW-N DA-2. If I'm not mistaken the
station uses five towers days and four towers nights and
has a total of six towers. The TX site is in, I believe,
Mango FL, which is north of Brandon but also east of
Tampa. The AM stations east of Tampa but within the
Tampa Bay market are 1010 in Seffner and 910 licensed to
Plant City with TX in Dover FL, which is between Seffner
and Plant City on State Route 574. East of Plant City is
Lakeland which has at least two AMs.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205