Daytime Skywave

Apologies if this is a duplicate...

I was driving on Rte  3 in the Plymouth/Campton NH area today (5/1) about
12noon checking out radio....and I picked up one station that I believe may
have been a daytime skip.....780 WPNP in Mulberry FL.

I definetly heard an ad for the "Sun-Sentinal" and and they gave the website
as 'sunsentinal.com', and when I got home, it was the Tampa FL Sun-Sentinal.
Now, I looked up all the 780s in the USA according to 'Radiostation.com' and
found WPNP (I thought they said WCNE, but these calls were the closest that
I found on the web site, but definetly 780).

The did mention that they're 1450 and 780, so I checked and WSPS in Sarasota
seems to be the closest. Can anyone confirm a 780/1450 combo in Florida (or
anywhere for that matter)?

If so.....one heck of a pickup in a rented 2001 GMC Sonoma with a factory
radio...

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH