RE: Ch. 4's Jack Chase passes away

I'm definitely showing my age. First  weatherman Norm MacDonald, then
Jack Chase; both of whom I watched growing up in Pembroke, and on Cape
Cod  during 50s/60s.
I presume Don Kent is still alive. He's the one who really got me hooked
onto weather. Last
I read/heard he was retired over around Concord NH ??

Like many others, I grew up watching Jack Chase as we always had WBZ-TV
on between 6-7AM before the Today Show as we got ready for school. It
was on our old Vintage 1953 Black and White Bendix 15" TV..in a maple
cabinet.

And did Donna Halper or somebody post on here a few days back that
Arthur Amadon from WBZ Radio also passed away? I remember him from the
50's as a little tyke, along with Streeter (?) Stuart and Carl DeSuze.

BTW Did Arthur Amadon have a son Ron, who is now on CBS Radio
Marketwatch reports? I have heard him on WBZ & WCBS recently.

Just wonderin'

Rod O'Connor
Southwest Harbor, Maine
(But grew up in Quincy, Pembroke and on Cape Cod, Mass)