Re: New Hampshire Business Review Article About WFEA News

You can say that again Dave! I was at this same CHR
station and was having difficulties getting "Open
House Party" on the air...no audio! So like any
typical broadcaster - I'm swearing out words and
making up new phrases trying to figure out why audio
is not being delivered while my PD and family are
driving back from a Red Sox game on a Sunday evening.
Doesn't make you feel too fuzzy inside. 17 years in
broadcasting, how until this day that occurred beats
me.
...as there was no evidence of any open mikes!

Roy Lawrence

Better advice, ALWAYS assume every microphone you see
is live and on
the
air!
df