RE: Fox 25 Personalities?

Today's Boston Hearald mentions the change as far as Tory Ryden is
concerned. Maria Stephanous will now be the Sun-Thur anchor.

(BTW...what is it about WMUR reporters that is so attarctive to Boston
stations?...Linda Ergas (sp?) is the latest in a long list of ex-ch 9ers to
show up in the 'big city')

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH