non-compete

One aspect of the non-compete law that could prove interesting especially
from an attorney's point of view.  Suppose someone signed a condition of
employment agreeement when they were first hired, for discussion purposes
10 years ago.  That condition of employment contained a non-compete but
did not contain an end date.  How would that play out?   As an example, I
had to sign a condition of employment agreement when I worked at
WVBF/WKOX that contained a non-compete.  The condition of employment
agreement did not have a termination date that I recall.  Fortunately Ken
Spitzer did not enforce the non-compete when they laid me off.

df