Re: 'NSH Goes "Boomer Oldies"!

> Endicott College's 1.570 WNSH switched from
> bird talk to
> (local?!?) "Boomer Oldies"

Yes indeed. I just tuned in (2:30 pm) and heard
"Pinball Wizard" by the Who into "Good Golly
Miss Molly" by Little Richard. It's no longer April
Fools' Day, so maybe this is for real?

By the way, their studios are at Endicott but they're
owned by Keating Willcox (I think they just rent
space from Endicott). I occasionally fill in on their
Sat. night local show (not sure if that will still
be on...)

Now they're playing "Two Divided by One, and One is
a Lonely Number" (forget the artist...)