RE: Opportunity missed for Sox

Yet another follow up on an error in reply...

> > Now, additionally NYC-Phil, are less than 100 mi apart, and
> Chi-Milw, also
> > less than 100 mi apart, I believe Balt-Phil asr just OVER 100
> mi apart, my
> > guess is in these cases, it's 'split the difference'

Not so much 'split the difference' as much as that in the NYC-Phil and
Chi-Milw 'corridors' no one can carry another MLB team other than one of the
3 within each corridor, being that you'd be closer than 50 miles to at least
on of the stadiums (CHC/CWS/MIL or NYY/NYM/PHI). In the Phil/Balt case, I
believe the 2 stadiums are just a hair over 100 miles apart, so there's
probably no Radio station in the Phil-Balt corridor that could carry another
MLB team.