Re: Radio firings most likely a prank

Dan,
When a program director such as the one at the station
in question takes up to a three page memo to state
that "there is a serious disconnection between your
brain and reality" and then pulls a stupid and
immature stunt like this makes me wonder who *really*
needs a reality check.

Roy Lawrence
A (former) WJBQ employee who did a reality check and
decided that he was tired of the high pay! :)

They even went as far as to plant calls to other local
media outlets
from
so-called worried listeners.  I got one of those calls
in the newsroom
Friday. I would guess that it was a WJBQ employee
(secretary,etc)
trying to
sound anxious about the whole thing.
I guess some children never grow up.