Re: Gary LaPierre?

>Roger wrote--
>
>I haven't heard Carl Stevens do a regular newscast in years.
>A week ago, Mark Katic (sp) was doing the hourly news
>during the Brudnoy/Sullivan shift.  Is this something new?

Not at all.  Mark Caddick (?) is a sports guy, and one of the few things I
think is great about today's media mergers is they encourage even the folks
with specific interests to expand and get into other areas.  I have heard
both Mark and Alan Siegel get sent out on hard news assignments on several
occasions, and I felt both did excellent jobs.