Re: WODS Music Screw Ups

What you are recalling is mild compared to the first week in
the new studios.

It was not uncommon to hear music at slow speed.
Wrong sampling rate ?  This is still happening.
Heard it one day midday this week.
Dead air coming out of many commercial breaks.
The weekends still have more bad times than during
the weekdays.   Could it be a training issue ?

Worst is late Saturdays / early Sunday.
He still has not figured how to operate the system
although if he would stop talking it would not be is
noticeable.  Bring back the kid.