95 Triple X

<<On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:54:56 -0800, "Rob Walker" <rwalker@gccbend.com> said:

> I did a short (very short) stint at triple X. I've never met a more intense
> Program Director that Ben Hamilton.
> He runs the X like a major market station, tight formatics, music and great
> production.

Deana Yasner, who was PD when the station signed on, won an award
three years in a row for best small-to-medium-market PD.  The jock
crew that I remember included Yasner, Walt Speck, Lana Wilder, and Rob
Poulin.  WVMT's Mark Esbjerg was on Triple X for a while, but not
while I was listening to them.  These people appear to have all
dropped out of broadcasting, or are at least using different names
now, as they don't show up in Google except on other people's old Web
pages.

-GAWollman