Re: CCU now vinyl acqusition

> I have actually only met one person who has had any
> luck with mixing it up with CDs.  It's just too
> difficult....  Vinyl allows that hands on deal...

At one of the pro audio trade shows I just attended I was looking at a club
mixer that had 2-12" "turntables" that were servoed (through software
obviously) down to the CD decks.  The interface to the DJ was virtually the
same as if he/she were doing vinyl.  All that was missing was the "groove
burn" from repeated uses.

Brian Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St.