Re: XM Radio in trouble?

Not a radio station. The PM is what's left of the firm's
former life, first as Peat-Marwick and then as Peat,
Marwick and Mitchell. Or maybe I have the sequence of
the use of those two names backwards. I have no clue
about the K or the G, but I'll bet that KPMG's Web site
can fill you in. After I send this message, I'l check,
but if you really care, you can check for yourself.

--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205