WTKK Airs Different "Best of Imus" From Network

I was meandering across the dial today (03/19) and noticed that Imus
was in replay mode again this week on WTKK 96.9.  But the show was not
the one being broadcast on the network.  The tape was only a few days old,
while the network feed both on WFAN itself and the feed on WKBR-AM in Manchester, NH
was an older show.  BTW, when did WKBR-AM start picking up the I-Man
directly from WFAN including NYC commercials, traffic and weather?
The irascible one is always picking on 96.9 for something.  Maybe if
he finds out that 'TKK is doing its own thing while he's away, sick or
injured, he'll blow his stack!
Imus was also NOT on MSNBC.

Laurence Glavin

2,000,000,000 Web Pages--you only need 1. Save time with My Lycos.
http://my.lycos.com