DISastrous?

A post appearing in www.radio-info.com/boston comments on the technical
shortcomings of WDIS-AM 1170 Norfolk (the town, not the prison).
I noticed on my radio at home that displays incoming relative signal
strength that the carrier seems to be ok, but the audio is (in Maria Lopez's
phrase) at a very low level.  Has anybody living SSW of Boston tuned
into the station lately to verify this?  It's also true on my car radio
on route 128, but there it's slammed a bit by AM 1150 transmitting in
Lexington (pictured in fybush.com's calendar).

Laurence Glavin

2,000,000,000 Web Pages--you only need 1. Save time with My Lycos.
http://my.lycos.com