Playlist For 3/04/02 Blue Monday 90.5 FM WICN Worcester ( Norm Rosen)

Blue Monday 8:00PM-11:00PM Eastern Time Every Week
With Host:
Norm Rosen
on New England's jazz and Folk Station 90.5 FM WICN Worcester
508-752-0700 Ext. 34
Show your support for The Blues and Pledge 50.00 today

We report to Living Blues Magazine Monthly

Big Bill Morganfield    Mellow Chick Swing      Ramblin Mind    Blind
Pig
Magic Slim and The Teardrops    Wake Me Up early        Blind Pig’s 25th
Annioversary   Blind Pig
John Littlejohn Kiddeo  Slidin Home     Arhoolie
Oscar Jordan    Hey Now Baby    Mister Bad Luck Oscar Jordan records
Paul Delay      In The Pocket   Heavy Rotation  Evidence
Little Charlie and The Nightcats        Money must think I’m Dead
That’s Big      Alligator
Big Bill Morganfield    Ny Doggy’s got the blues        Ramblin Mind
Blind Pig
Dave Riley      My Baby’s gone  Whiskey Money and women Fedora
Little Junior’s Blue Flames     Mystery Train   25 Blues Classics (
Sun)        Varese
Arthur Big Boy Crudup   That’s all right        Jump Blues Classics
Rhino
John Lee Hooker Boogie Chillin  Chess Blues Blues Guitar        Chess
Muddy waters    Walkin thru the park    Chess Blues Guitar      Chess
Snooks Eaglin   Walkin Blues    Country Boy down in New Orleans Arhoolie

Arthur Adams/B.B. King  Get You next to me      Blind Pig’s 2th
Anniversary Cd  Blind Pig
Debert Mclinton/Tommy Castro    Don’t turn your heater down     Blind
Pig’s 25th anniversary    Blind Pig
Wilson Pickett  What’s under that dress It’s harder now Bullseye
Sam and Dave    Hold on I’m comin       The Classic Rhytm and blues
collection  Time/Life
Johnny Taylor   It’s Cheaper to keep her        Top of the Stax Stax
The Staple Singers      Respect Yourself        Top of the Stax Stax
Albert Hunter   You can’ t tell the difference after dark       Classic
Blues women     Rhino
LaVerne baker   Tweedle Dee     Respect Rhino
Victoria Spivey and her Chicago Four    Baby, I can’t use you no more
Classic Blues Women     Rhino
Lightnin Hopkins/Barbara Dane   Mother Earth    Sometimes, I believe She
loves me       Arhoolie
Guitar Shorty   Coffee and Cigarettes   I go Wild!      Evidence
Big Bill Morganfield    Little Angel    Ramblin Mind    Blind Pig
Big Time Sarah  The Train I ride        A Miilion of you        Evidence

Texas Johnny Brown      Just can’t do it        Blues Defender  Choctaw
Creek
Sonny Boy Williamson    Pontiac Blues   15 Down Home Urban Blues
Classics       Arhoolie
Robert Johnson  Love in Vain    Blues Originals Rhino
Fred McDowell   Kokomo Blues    Missisippi Blues        Arhoolie
Lightnin Hopkins        Big Mama Jump   The Best of Lightnin Hopkins
Arhoolie
Fred Mcdowell   Shake em on down        The Best of Misssissippi Fred
Mcdowell  Arhoolie
Big Bill Morganfield    Strong Man Hollar       Ramblin Mind    Blind
Pig
Howlin Wolf     I ain’t superstitious   Blues Originals Rhino
Sam Lay I’m gonna shoot her     Rhytm Room Blues        Hightone
Magic Sam       I don’t want no woman   West Side Soul  Delmark
Guitar Shorty   Just warming Up I Go Wild!      Evidence
Eddie C Campbell        Cool Cool Mama  Hopes and Dreams        Rooster
Blues
Asie Payton      I Love You     Big Bad Love    Nonesuch
Big Jack Johnson/Kim Wilson/Pinetop Perkins     My Babe The Memphis BBQ
Sessions        M.C. Records