I Read the Classifieds So You Don't Have To

I check the classifieds in the Boston Globe nearly every day for the
legal notices.  You never know what you'll find. Today (02/26) on
page C7 the following item appeared:
(I'm not giving the whole thing;  it mentions ALL the stakeholders in Paxson Broadcasters...too long for here)

     LOCAL PUBLIC NOTICE ANNOUNCEMENT  WBPX (TV)
     On Wedneday, February 13, 2002, Paxson Boston-68, licensee
     of WBPX (TV) filed an application with the FCC to modify
     the licensed facility of WBPX (TV).  WBPX (TV) is currently
     licensed for analog operation on channel 68 and digital
     operation on channel 32.  The minor change proposes that
     WBPX (TV) relinquish its channel 68 assignment and begin
     NTSC operations on channel 32.

It's at this point they list the officers of the Corporation.  I don't
know if this has been brought up elsewhere (fybush.com?) but I thought
I'd direct your attention to this possibly unique situation.  I
mean when they HAVE to go digital, will they have a channel?

Laurence Glavin

2,000,000,000 Web Pages--you only need 1. Save time with My Lycos.
http://my.lycos.com