Re: Carrying a big stick #2 Arb

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:14:26 -0500 "Dan Billings" <dib9@gwi.net> writes:
> [...]

Any monopoly is the bad guy be it Arbitron or Viacom.  With it's monopoly
pricing it is cost prohibitive for the few mom and pops to consider
subscribing to the service to help their sales staff....The same with AP,
I know smaller stations that were forced to drop AP in this area because
of pricing, no competition to speak of, Metro is trying but they aren't
there yet.
df