NH Broadcasters Becoming More Law-abiding?

There are a few developments in the Live Free or Die State that bear mentioning:
   The "religious" rebroadcaster on 94.3 that for a few months has been
receivable over a far larger area than its facilities would indicate seems
to have disappeared, at least from my radios.  Since it was first mentioned
at www.radio-info.com/boston, I've been able to pick it up on my best receiver
and even my car radio in parts of Methuen, MA and Salem.NH.  It's licensed
to operate from the same site as the 92.1 in Peterborough but with
5-watts DA.  Maybe it's doing that.
   WMVU-AM 900 in Nashua no longer splatters over WBPS-AM 890 until 6:45 am,
it's authorized power-up time.
   And WNNW-AM 1110 in Salem, NH, which has been on-the-air before 6:00 am
(I get up at about 5:30; it has always already been broadcasting whenever
I check) seemingly for years, today (02/12) signed-on with the Star Spangled
Banner also at 6:45 am.
Have people in positions of power been perusing my posts?

Laurence Glavin
Methuen, MA

Go Get It!
Send FREE Valentine eCards with Lycos Greetings
http://greetings.lycos.com