RE: WMTW-TV begins transmitting from new tower in York County

Definite improvement to WMTW-8 signal here in Derry (Basically equal to
WGBH-2 and WBZ-4, though not as good as WCVB-5, and better than any
Boston-based UHF signal except maybe WFXT-25, and far and away best Portland
market signal...I'll never want for ABC network programing)

WHDH-7's signal rivals that of WMUR-9 here in Derry, WHDH is definitely the
second best over-the-air signal that I receive here...I'm guessing that's
because the signal MUST reach Lake Woebegone NH perfectly for their
engineer, Larry to pick up...

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Just North of Lake Woebegone NH (aka Derry)