Re: Superbowl sound...and more to download/FTP

> A song by the group 'Think' called "Once You
> Understand"...anyone remember that interesting record?

...and before that, we heard from "Think" - a studio group
with their only Top 40 Hit "Once You Understand" which
was, by the way, on the charts a mere 30 years ago, this
week.  Coming up, an interview with Barry Manilow and
this week's Three-Fer:  songs with word "clouds" in the title.
I'm Barry Scott and you're listening to The Lost 45's
on Oldies 103.3.........

Yes, I remember it well.  One of the last biggies on the Laurie
label, IIRC.

Roger Kirk