Re: WEEI to replay Super Bowl

On Tue, 05 Feb 2002 14:55:42 -0500 Donna Halper <dlh@donnahalper.com>
writes:
>seeing Bob Kraft attempting to dance was worth being late
> for a  meeting to stay home and watch...

We listened to the coverage at the laundromat on WKLB, they took Channel
5's audio.  I don't know if it was because they were looking for places
to drop in spots and decided the victory dance was a good spot, or it
they just didn't want rap music on their air but they cut away during the
dance for a break, came back for the end of Adam Vinitari's speech

 Thought it interesting that Drew
> Bledsoe  wasn't there.

I was pleased that the crowd did chant his name a few times hoping that
he was there.

> Also thought it interesting that the "official"  Patriots t-shirts were
made in Honduras.

Gee, my bootleg Patriots Superbowl t-shirt was made in the USA (at least
it was printed here)   ;-))

df