re : Patriots rule

Sean wrote :

>I should have changed my phrase to limit it to my memory of truly following
>Boston teams, which is 11-12 years. Yes, I did miss out on Most and Ken
>Coleman, but I did get the pleasure of listening to the late Bob Starr do
>Sox games for a couple years (and that was truly a treat).

>-Sean

Santos had actually replaced the late Bob Starr on the Pats
call in 1966(that's when Pats pre-game shows were omly 15minutes,
and not 3 hours long :). Santos has done the Pats pbp for
25years(1966-79, 1991-now)...

Since hockey is my favorite sport, and I'm being somewhat
impartial here, I think Bob Wilson and Fred Cusick should
also be considered as the top Boston announcers of all time...

-Mark