Re: Telefutura debuts

> <Richard Chonak wrote>
> > In case nobody has mentioned it, WUTF-TV 23 in Marlborough has
> > started broadcasting Telefutura programming.
>
> Mike wrote:
> Does this mean WUTF-DT, Channel 23 has signed on or, that WUTF-TV 66 has
> started broadcasting telefutura? I'd rather hear  your opinions than open an
> unknown link on my web-browser.

Sorry for any confusion.

Well, I'll presume that 66 has started broadcasting Telefutura.
It appears on my cable system at channel 21, so I can't tell for
sure whether the source is 66 or 23.

Thanks for the kind invitation to share my opinions;  if I get
any that seem well-founded or even merely amusing, I won't
hesitate to share them with the list.

--RC

GnuPG keyID F9C6579F
fp: AE 15 40 AE 29 CA 59 2A  61 62 2D 5B 65 5F DA AF  F9 C6 57 9F