RE: ratings

First of all, I find it highly unlikely that the Dems would want to
investigate ANY PART of Non-Comm radio EXCEPT Religious Radio, and if
investigating them meant also investigating their leftist buds at NPR, then
they're be NO investigation.

Clearly (with delving into politics). both parties have reasons NOT to go
down this path.

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH