non-comm's #'s on Maximiser

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adam Rivers" <patriotsrule417@yahoo.com>
To: <DonKelley@aol.com>
Cc: <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2002 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: ratings

Ratings for non-commercials are not usually given to the news media or
websites like R&R or All Access; or in the printed Arbitron reports.

However, all stations (commercial and non-commercial) who show up in the
book at minimum ARB standards are included in the Maximiser computer
software ratings report that most stations get for their in-station PCs. So,
you have to work for a station or know somebody in the business to see the
non-comm's.

In my market (Akron, Oh), a college FM that's about 80% locally programmed
rap & hiphop cumes 60,000 listeners a week....as many or more listeners than
more than 3/4's of the 28 stations that show up in our metro.