Re: Custom Versions of Songs (was Some WBUR history)

Of course they're only songs. But "Riding With Private Malone" tells a
specific story, and the substitution of the WPOR call letters just
doesn't work in that context, as opposed to the other songs I mentioned,
where the people in the songs could very well have been listening to (or
working for) their local CHR.

No big deal. I'm just a nitpicker by nature, and this was a particularly
ugly nit!

Howard