ratings

I was off on Friday, but I hear tell that the PD of WBUR held an all-station
meeting to release the Arbitron Ratings.  I have not seen them and since as a
member of public radio I am to understand that I can't put them up against
other stations in the market.....but that doesn't mean you can't. :-)   Check out
WBUR 12+ (I'm told not bad) and then check out WBUR 25-54 (I'm told very
good)....If you would like to make a list feel free.

df