Re: NHPR leaves NHAB

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002 19:53:43 -0500 "Paul Hopfgarten"
<hopfgapr@sprynet.com> writes:
> I believe NH was one of the first (if not the first) states in the
> USA to
> sell lottery tickets. (I think 1968-70 was the start time, somewhere
> in that
> range)
>
>snip<

My question about what do they call the lottery in NH was meant as a
tounge in cheek jab against NHPR for pulling out of NHAB because they
want to use "gambling" money for education. I really didn't want to start
a discussion on what the lottery is called or when it appeared.
df