Re: Rural Radio Network/Yankee Network

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, Dan Strassberg wrote:
> during daylight, was an incredible challenge. I suspect we're talking here
> about a signal of less than 50 microvolts/meter.

But probably the quality of AM receivers back then (especially for
broadcast stations) was much greater than the dreck you find in the stores
nowadays -- where you can hear one station on 3 spots of the dial and 5
stations all at once at either end.

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few