Rural Radio Network/Yankee Network

Was just looking at Scott's Tower Site Of The Week
featuring WNSA(FM) Weathersfield NY and the old Rural
Radio Network spanning most of Upstate NY.  Very very
interesting history.  But after looking at that, it
leaves me with one huge question -- nowhere in any of
the material posted was any mention of WFLY(FM) Troy
NY, with its transmitter located on the Helderberg
Escarpment just outside Albany.  Based on a previous
Tower Site Of the Week posting, it was mentioned that
WFLY was also a link in the old Rural Radio Network, a
relay between WQXR-FM New York and current WJIV(FM)
Cherry Valley (I believe they [WFLY] also have the
standard 100 ft tower  and concrete transmitter
building common to the rest of the old Rural Radio
Network affiliates).  Does anyone know what exactly is
the story of WFLY and its relevance to the Rural Radio
Network, if any?  Also, if anyone knows where I could
find any general information on the history of WFLY
(books, websites, etc) please email me off list with
that info.  Thanks

                              Matt Osborne
                              Hyde Park, NY