until the license transfer that July. Does anyone know how much the station
was sold for? Also, what did Geller between the time of the WVCA sale and
his death in 1995? For anyone who is interested (and doesn't already know
about it) there is a great little WVCA retrospective site at www.wvca.com
complete with pictures from WVCA's early years as a local Top 40 station
broadcasting from studios at the Douglas-Jordan building in downtown
Gloucester. There is also a great little aircheck from a show called the
"Teen Scene" hosted by a young Tom Todisco, who would become a producer and
director for Red Sox broadcasts.

DR