Re: Fwd: RE: Talk Radio - Adam's quest to be on the air...

I agree. I think this would be a more realistic endeavor at this point in your life. I recall meeting a kid in 1994 from southern NH who wanted to be Rush Limbaugh, and instead, did a weekly show on cable access. I think he later went on to do some TV in the midwest.