WRNI

I took a drive by WRNI's xmtr site today which is on Rt.7 in
N.Providence.Th e 4th tower is immediately to the east of  the
northernmost tower of the original 3 tower array.It is very close ,30
feet is a good guess.All of the towers are guyed including the 2 that
are 30 feet apart.As to whether or not they are using 10 kw at
night,I'll will have to listen to their pattern change.When I checked a
few months ago,it seemed like they were still using 5 kw.
Ceasar Braga