Re: Today's L(garble)T(garble)A(garble)R

David Harris wrote:
> Last year, or maybe it was the
> year before, I heard a seriously undermodulated simulcast of WPRO's
> music on 790 for most of December 25.

I believe that WSKO had something funky up with its signal last year on
Christmas. I remember being on the South Shore (Whitman, to be precise) and
not being able to pick it up, and having serious problems receiving 790
while driving through Providence that Christmas night.

While driving through Providence Wednesday, I noticed that WSKO dropped the
late-morning show it had aired a couple years back and is now airing Tony
Kornheiser's show. Wonder how they handle the overlap between the first hour
of Jim Rome's show and the last hour of Kornheiser, if they still air Rome's
program.

Also, 980 (somewhere in southeast CT) is now all-sports, too. I guess this
is another Citadel property and sister of 790.

-Sean