About Mount Greylock TV....

By now, many of you have received your Fybush-O-Gram, the classy
Tower Photo calendar.  I was perusing all the pix, icluding the
current channel 19 tower on Mount Greylock, Mass. (Several years ago,
I hiked up the mountain to view the tower directly; I won't do it
again...the trail is slow and winding, it takes all day!)  Scott
mentioned that Massachusetts' highest peak (as opposed to Massachusetts'
highest pique: exorbitant taxes!) was once home to a pioneering UHF station:
WMGT-TV, listed on the calendar as channel 71.  Well, a couple of
years ago, WCVB''s "Chronicle" show did a story on that outlet, and
my recollection was that WMGT was on channel 74.  So I did a google
search and came up with a site that includes a morgue of UHF stations,
and WMGT was on it...and yes, it was on channel 74.  The URL for
search purposes is:  http://www.geocities.com/radiojunkie1/index2.html

(You have to scroll down past the UHF converter box pictorial)

So please change the 1 to a 4 on your copy.../_ should do it.

Laurence Glavin
Methuen, MA

--
Click here for your very own create-a-date adventure from MatchMaker
Go to http://ecard.matchmaker.com/dating.html