Upstate NY FM DX report...

Hello all
    Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas this year.
 Today, while out and about visiting some friends in
Upstate NY, I decided to take a venture up what I
believe is called Jackson's Summit in the Adirondack
foothills located in Fulton County, NY (approximately
45 or so miles NW of Albany).  While up there I did
some FM DXing, and was rather surprised at what I was
able to hear.  I was able to pick up WCCC-FM Hartford
fairly clearly, and got WSPK(FM) (was on the side of
the mountain that faced away from Syracuse)and
WPDH(FM) Poughkeepsie clear as a bell, despite having
first adjacent channels from Albany and Saratoga
Springs next to each one respectively (it was odd -
all my car stereo memory presets are set to
Poughkeepsie area stations, and while I was up on the
mountain, half of them worked).  Other notables from
the Poughkeepsie area included WPKF(FM) POughkeepsie,
and WRKW(FM) Saugerties.  I thought I could get 104.1
out of the  Hartford area but instead got some
religious station which I couldn't catch an ID on, and
was not able to get any other stations out of Hartford
or Southern New England in general like I hoped I
would.  Ah, the things a radio geek will do to pass
the time when they're bored...

                            Matt Osborne
                            Hyde Park, NY