No more FOX in upstate NH

I saw this posted at the WMUR-TV web site

MANCHESTER, N.H. -- As of Dec. 19, 2001, Fox programming will no longer be
seen on our North Country channels, W27BL and WMUR-LP 29.

 Your cable company is making provisions to provide FOX programming on
affected cable systems. You can still see your local News 9 broadcasts at
their regular times. However, you may see no programming at all in between
newscasts.

Some cable systems plan to move our newscasts to other channel numbers.
For example, if you are an Adelphia Cable subscriber in Milan, our
newscasts will move to Channel 98. In Carroll/Twin Mountain we will remain
on Channel 9. The same is true for Adelphia customers in Bath.

If you are a Time Warner subscriber in Berlin and Lancaster, we will
remain on Channels 5 and 12, respectively.

John
N1QGS
Derry NH