RE: Eddie Andleman leaves WEEI

>I wish Eddie well.  He was great as a solo host.  (I'd teched the board
>& produced a few times back on Stuart Street.  It was the fastest two
>hours of work.)  I hope he brings back the cash register sfx when the
>first-time callers chime-in.

>Bill O'Neill

IMHO, it is time for Eddie to reitre from the airwaves. He's not haflway as
interesting on the air as he was in the past. The best thing Eddie ever did
on radio, IHMO was the old Sports Huddle show from 30 years ago, probably
one of the best sports shows on the air in this town before or since - it
was a lot of fun to listen to. Eddie has become a mere shadow of his former
self, if you ask me.

73, de Hakim (N1ZFF)