RE: Quack medicine hour on WBZ (AM)

Joseph Pappalardo wrote:

>Sunday night at 9:30 is one thing....WRKO runs them Saturday afternoons at
>1PM!   ONE-PEE-EMM!

>I think it was something to clear out your colon....

I guess in these recession - plagued economic times, it's necessary for WBZ
and WRKO to sell these half-hour blocks of time to the Miracle Magnetic
Mattress people or whatever it is. IMHO it sad to see major Boston radio
stations descend to the level of some 10-Watt day timer in Bugtussel.

Of course in 1999 or whenever with the booming economy, they could afford to
blow off local political ads, as they probably could easily sell all the
advertising time they wanted.

I assume that our friends at Wyoming Blimp and Zeppelin [1030], bring in a
some significant revenue by preempting the last half hour of Looking At The
Law for the Miracle Magnet nonsense.

73, de Hakim (N1ZFF)