More dirt on Clear Channel

A couple interesting tidbits in R&R Today that I came across-

Clear Channel is suing Cumulus over the "Kiss" moniker over WKXS-FM, a
Cumulus station which calls itself "Kiss". Clear Channel claims they have
a federal trademark that bars anyone else using the name "Kiss"

Who owns Kiss 100 in Portland? Is that Saga? I know I can look it up but I
don't have the time. But I think that is completely rediculous. What's
next, WKIT being sued for using the name "The Rock?" Z107 being sued for
using the letter Z?

Jeremy