RE: Good Hub FM Raception

On 1 Dec 2001 at 7:49, Patriotsrule417@prodigy.net wrote:

> Well, that doesn't matter anymore. I got WHO, WSM, WOAI last night pretty
> good around 10:PM.. I'm happy!! (And believe this.. I am wearing SHORTS in
> December!!)

I believe it -- I went out yesterday wearing sandals.

My comment "Was it on first" regarding WHO had to do with an old Abbott
and Costello routine, involving the confusion generated when "Who" was
the name of the guy playing first base, "What" was on second, and "I
don't know" was on third.

Costello:  "Who's on first?"

Abbott:  "That's right."

etc.