"Meet the WBZ D.J.'s"?

I found a Sept 1959 issue of TV/Radio Mirror at a flea market, and it has a
2 page article about a film that was shot as publicity for WBZ. It was
supposedly shown as a short subject before the first-run feature,
"Hercules."  I was certainly going to movies back then, but I don't recall
a WBZ short subject.  It was called "Meet the WBZ D.J.'s".  I wonder if any
of you ever saw it-- allegedly, it had Dave Maynard, Norm Prescott, Alan
Dary, Carl DeSuze and Phil Christie and their families... Does this ring
any bells?