From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]On Behalf Of
SteveOrdinetz
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2001 10:48 AM
To: Jeremy Mixer
Cc: Boston-Radio-Interest
Subject: Re: Bruins Network (was: RE: 640 AM Frequency)

Jeremy Mixer wrote:

>Since I work at this facility this may seem like an odd question- but at
>night, how well does WZON reach other parts of Maine?

I have an aircheck I made of them in 1983 at a campground ~50 mi W of
Bangor on Rt. 2, and reception was good, day & night.

There must be coverage maps around, probably in the sales office or
definitely in the public file.  That might give you an idea of their
signal.  I know they're DA, how many towers...3 inline??