Blue Monday Playlist for 11/19/01 90.5 FM WICN Worcester ( Norm Rosen)

Blue Monday is heard every week from 8:00PM-11:00PM Eastern Time on:
WICN 90.5 FM
6 Chatham Street
Worcester, Ma.
01609
508-752-0700 Ext. 34
http://www.wicn.org
http://www.goodheartmedia.com/bluemonday/

Artist Name     Song Title      Album Title     Label
8:00PM
Calvin Owens    Texas Red Shuffle       The Best of…    Sawdust Alley
Lucky Peterson  It ain’t safe   Double Dealin   Verve
Super Chikan    Junky Trunk     Shoot that Thang!       Rooster Blues
Chet Williamson/Chromatic Swing Jive @ Five     Chromatic Swing Little
david’s Harp
Little Red and The Riders       Yeah Yeah Yeah  Everybody Jump!
Musiclyne
Little Ronnie and The Grand Dukes       Early One  Monday morning
Young and Evil  Planetary
Jimmie Vaughn   Don’t let the sun set   Do you get the blues    Artemis
Studebaker John and The Hawks   End to the Lies Howl with the Wolf
Evidence
Johnny V’s Blues Allstars       Four Full seasons of Love       If Daddy
could see me now       Festival
Deborah Coleman Livin on love   Livin on Love   Blind Pig
Chris Thomas King       Red Shoes       The Legend of Tommy Johnson
21st Century Blues Records
Eric Sardinas   Devil’s Train   Devil’s Train   Evidence
Jimmy Thackerey and The Drivers Sinner Street   Sinner Street   Blind
Pig
9:00PM
Big Bill Morganfield    Highway 69      Ramblin Mind    Blind Pig
Tommy Castro    Can’t keep a good man down      Right as Rain   Blind
Pig
Henry Townsend  No Fuss and Fight       My story        APO
Eddie Cusic     Cut you loose   Missisippi Moan disc/ Living Country
Blues      Evidence
Fred McDowell   61 Highway      The First Recordings    Rounder
Robert Pete Williams    Rub me till my love comes down  Robert Pete
Williams    Fat Possum
Archie edwards  The Sun’s going to shine in my backdoor someday The
Toronto Sessions    Northern Blues
Pancho Sanchez  Early in the Morning    Latin Spirits   Concord
Louis Jordan    Low Down Dirty Shame    I believe in music      Evidence

The Crudup Brothers     Memories of miseries    Franktown Blues
Warehouse Creek
Buddy Guy       Feels Like rain Feels Like rain Silvertone
Johnny Jones    Love recession  Blues in the House      Northern Blues
Johnny Marshall 98 cents in the bank    98 cents in the bank    JSP
10:00PM
Koko Taylor     Bring me some water     Alligator’s 30th anniversary CD
Alligator
Robert Cray     Out of Eden     Shoulda been home       Ryko
Peter Green     Downsize blues (Reposess my body)       Time Traders
Blue Storm
J.C Burns       Inflation blues Blues Professor Arhoolie
Dr. Ross        Turkey Leg Woman        His First Recordings    Arhoolie

Bessie Jones    Grey Goose ( Ballad)    The Long Road to freedom( An
anthlogy of black music)   Buddha
Ben Andrews     Old Blue goose  Preachin the blues      Mapleshade
Steve Arvey     Little Red Rooster      Best from the Vault
Bittersweet
Howlin Wolf/Eric Clapton/Bill Wyman/Charlie Watts/jefferey Carp-harp
Rec. 1970  Little Red Rooster ( alternate take)    His
best vol. 2     Chess
John Lee hooker Sugar mama      Serves you right to suffer      Chess