YES

Maybe some of the New York folk have heard something on this.

What is the clearance like for the new YES (Yankees Entertainment System)
Network that George Steinbrenner is putting together? I'm curious,
especially since Cablevision owns a good deal of the systems in the NYC
area. (For those who don't know, Cablevision, Madison Square Garden Network
and FOX Sports New York are commonly controlled by Charles Dolan.) Could the
elimination of the Yankees from MSG and the Nets and Devils from FOX Sports
NY force those two networks to merge? That would leave MSG/FSNY with the
Mets, Knicks, Rangers and Islanders, far too little programming I think to
sustain two networks. (Both networks sometimes air the same programming
during late AM/early afternoon time slots.)

Any insights from people in NYC would be appreciated.